- Error code: 5
- Error code: -1012
- Error code: 302
- Error code: -1
- Error code:-1001
- Error: the subscription doesn’t appear
Error code: 5. permission denied
The “Permission denied” error appears when the VPN Client app wasn’t allowed to install a VPN profile.
The step when you change a server or choose a new location and the VPN Client offers you a profile installation is critical. Without allowing it to do so, the connection becomes impossible.
Please allow the VPN Client app to install the configuration profile, which is required for operation. For this, do the following:
- Open VPN Client and choose a country server to which you want to connect.
- The app will initiate a VPN Configuration installation. Please click “Allow” to confirm the installation.
The issue should be solved.
Error code: -1012. Probably your system time is not synced with global. The operation couldn’t be completed.
The error means you have incorrect time set on your Mac.
Set Date and Time setting to be automatically synchronized in the system settings.
Error code: 302. Invalid user name or password
This error may appear when the user name or password was typed incorrectly. Please check them once more. If you don’t remember your password, you can reset it. For this, follow these steps:
- Open the app and click to connect.
- In the Login window click “Forgot Password.”
- Enter your account email and click to Reset.
You will get an email with a new password. You can change your password in the application anytime.
Error code: -1. Connection failed with an unknown error.
If you face such an error, please, log out and log in the app, and then try again to connect. The issue should be solved.
If it didn’t help, reboot your device and try to connect to different country servers again.
In case you still have an error, please connect our support team by email and we will help you to solve the issue.
Error code:-1001. The request timed out
If you face such an error, please log out and log in the app, and then try again to connect. The issue should be solved.
If it didn’t help, reboot your Mac and try to connect to a different country server.
In case, you still have an error, please connect our support team by email, and we will help you to solve the issue.
The subscription doesn’t appear, despite being purchased
Please follow these steps to solve the issue:
- Make sure you have an internet connection on your Mac.
- Open the VPN Client app and go to the Subscription tab.
- Click to Restore Purchases in the right bottom corner.
- If the purchase does not appear, try to log out and log in to the App Store with the same Apple ID you used to purchase the app.
- Then log out and log in to the VPN Client app.
If it also does not help, please forward us the confirmation of your purchase received from Apple. The confirmation email should be sent to the email associated with your Apple ID. We’ll try to add your purchase manually.